By Peter Lubbers, Frank Salim
HTML5 is the following, and with it, internet purposes tackle an influence, ease, scalability, and responsiveness like by no means sooner than. during this e-book, builders will find out how to use the newest state of the art HTML5 net technology―available within the latest models of contemporary browsers―to construct net purposes with extraordinary performance, velocity, and responsiveness.
- Explains tips to create real-time HTML5 functions that faucet the entire power of contemporary browsers
- Provides functional, real-world examples of HTML5 positive aspects in motion
- Shows which HTML5 beneficial properties are supported in present browsers
- Covers all of the new HTML5 APIs to get you in control quick with HTML5
By Ari Lerner
Able to grasp AngularJS? What when you might grasp the full framework – with strong foundations – in much less time with out beating your head opposed to a wall? think how fast you'll paintings should you knew the simplest practices and the simplest instruments? cease wasting precious time looking out and feature every thing try to be efficient in a single, well-organized position, with whole examples to get your undertaking up without having to inn to unending hours of analysis.
By Hal Stern, David Damstra, Brad Williams
An in-depth examine the internals of the WordPress method. because the preferred running a blog and content material administration platform on hand this day, WordPress is a robust software. This interesting ebook is going past the fundamentals and delves into the center of the WordPress method, delivering overviews of the sensible facets of WordPress in addition to plug-in and subject matter improvement.
By Jim Lavin
Design, construct, and attempt providers to create a origin on your AngularJS applications
About This Book
- Understand how companies are an essential component to the AngularJS framework and the way leveraging providers can gain your application
- Design and constitution your AngularJS prone and research the simplest practices utilized in designing AngularJS services
- Effectively write, attempt, and at last installation your application
Who This publication Is For
What you'll Learn
- Write Jasmine eventualities to check your AngularJS services
- Implement universal performance that may be leveraged by means of the controllers, directives, and different providers on your application
- Build prone that create, retrieve, replace, and delete your application's info on exterior servers
- Move company common sense to the customer part to construct a brand new type of serverless applications
- Optimize your AngularJS software for max performance
This ebook provide you with the talents and most sensible practices had to create AngularJS prone. It starts off with the basics of what companies are and their function in a customary AngularJS software. you are going to stroll throughout the improvement of a real-world software utilizing prone around the numerous software layers after which movement directly to create companies that offer cross-cutting issues similar to messaging, logging, and authentication.
Next, the booklet covers companies that offer info entry exhibiting you ways to engage with exterior cloud-based information prone and the way to cache facts at the shopper to lessen community latency. The publication then exhibits you the way to put in writing providers that leverage different cloud-based companies to create mashups and comprise performance on your software with out writing loads of code.
You also will easy methods to create company common sense gadgets, principles engines, and finite country machines, which are used to supply company common sense in your application.
By Ezra Zygmuntowicz
First you are going to tips on how to construct out your shared, digital, or committed host. Then, you will see the right way to construct your purposes for construction and installation them with one step, each time. Deploying Rails functions will take you from an easy shared host via a hugely scalable clustered and balanced setup with Nginx.
See the right way to inform no matter if you will have acquired sufficient firepower, and how one can optimize your Rails initiatives functions in a systemic, rational method. reap the benefits of complex caching concepts, and turn into and specialist with the newest servers in Nginx and Mongrel. don't fret. you will get a dose of Apache too.
Not simply will you the way to configure your construction setting, you are going to additionally see the right way to visual display unit it with unfastened, automatic instruments which may restart your servers whilst the reminiscence use will get too excessive for convenience. you will see easy methods to take a functionality baseline, profile for bottlenecks, and resolve the commonest functionality difficulties you are more likely to see.
Everything from resource keep an eye on and migrations to Capistrano, rake projects and beyond.
Directly from authors who run EngineYard, the most effective Rails hosts within the business.
How to install your functions to a number of construction servers with a unmarried command utilizing Capistrano.
How to setup a Rails/Nginx/Mongrel cluster for purposes with excessive scalabilty needs.
By Avinash Kaushik
Adeptly handle today’s enterprise demanding situations with this strong new ebook from internet analytics suggestion chief Avinash Kaushik. Web Analytics 2.0 provides a brand new framework that may completely switch the way you take into consideration analytics. It offers particular techniques for developing an actionable technique, employing analytical recommendations accurately, fixing demanding situations akin to measuring social media and multichannel campaigns, attaining optimum good fortune via leveraging experimentation, and utilising strategies for actually hearing your consumers. The e-book might help your company develop into extra facts pushed once you turn into a brilliant research ninja!
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and different supplementary fabrics usually are not incorporated as a part of book file.
By Matthew MacDonald
HTML5 is greater than a markup language—it's a dozen self reliant net criteria all rolled into one. previously, all it's been lacking is a handbook. With this thorough, jargon-free consultant, you'll the right way to construct internet apps that come with video instruments, dynamic drawings, geolocation, offline internet apps, drag-and-drop, and plenty of different positive factors. HTML5 is the way forward for the net, and with this e-book you'll succeed in it quickly.
The vital belongings you have to know:
* Structure websites in a brand new way. find out how HTML5 is helping make website design instruments and se's paintings smarter.
* Add audio and video with out plugins. construct playback pages that paintings in each browser.
* Draw with Canvas. Create shapes, images, textual content, and animation—and lead them to interactive.
* Go far with style. Use CSS3 and HTML5 to jazz up your pages and adapt them for cellular units.
* Build net apps with wealthy laptop features. permit clients paintings together with your app offline, and strategy user-selected documents within the browser.
* Create location-aware apps. Write geolocation functions without delay within the browser.
By Brad Ediger
Ready to visit the following point with Rails? From reading the elements of Ruby that make this framework attainable to deploying huge Rails purposes, Advanced Rails provides you with an in-depth examine ideas for facing databases, protection, functionality, net prone and lots more and plenty more.
Chapters during this publication assist you comprehend not just the methods and methods used in the Rails framework itself, but in addition easy methods to utilize principles borrowed from different programming paradigms. Advanced Rails can pay specific recognition to development functions that scale -- no matter if "scale" ability dealing with extra clients, or operating with an even bigger and extra advanced database. you can find lots of examples and code samples that explain:
- Aspects of Ruby which are frequently complicated or misunderstood
- How to enhance Rails plug-ins
- Different database administration systems
- Advanced database positive aspects, together with triggers, principles, and kept procedures
- How to connect with a number of databases
- When to exploit the lively help library for time-honored, reusable functions
- Security ideas for net program layout, and safeguard concerns endemic to the Web
- When and while to not optimize performance
- Why model keep an eye on and factor monitoring platforms are necessary to any huge or long-lived Rails project
Advanced Rails additionally delivers a glance at relaxation for constructing internet companies, how one can contain and expand Rails, tips to use internationalization, and lots of different themes. in case you are simply beginning out with rails, or purely experimenting with the framework, this publication isn't really for you. but when you must enhance your talents with Rails via complicated concepts, this publication is essential.